All religions are involved, Jesus said Follow me.
Pantheism teaches we are all Gods, all living matter is God. No personal God.
Believes when all people are unified it will speed life along into a quantum leap.
This is all flavored with Eastern Mysticism and New Age beliefs, is of the occult.
Tons off fringe religions exist from it. All feed the New World Order as listed out.
The messages engraved on the Georgia Guide-stones deal with four major fields: (1) Governance and the establishment of a world government, (2) Population and reproduction control, (3) The environment and man’s relationship to nature, and (4) Spirituality.
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDE-STONES
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature –
All of this sacrifices purity for unity without Christ who is the ONLY Redeemer of mankind.
This is administrated by the World Governing System. The US lacked control and his suddenly gaining, the current admin is a thorn in their sides, not cooperating.
Men are rapidly tossing their beliefs in God once deeply held for the promise of the New World Order.
The Oligarchy made it all happen. The oil began, the money rolled in, so did schools, loaded with new technology all pointing toward Pharmekia and surgery. They made herbalists quacks and outlawed the plants. Added people on the boards, gullible, people fell right in line.
They birthed medicine as it is, the first chemo was mustard gas.
The establishment of the Federal Reserve birthed oil, food, philanthropy, medicine, hospitals and we have been on the wave ever since.
The age of reason is counter to God. We are not to reason a thing out, but accept the deep truths of God and abide and obey.
This is taken from Bible Study Guide
“Pantheism is the belief that the universe and nature are numinous – that they and they alone are worthy of the reverence that traditional religions devote to ‘God'” (Paul Harrison, President of the World Pantheism Movement).
Pantheists believe that the universe and nature should be regarded with deepest reverence, because nature is our mother, our home, our security, our peace, our past and our future (pantheism.net/beliefs.htm).
They reverence nature, believing the universe created us, preserves us, and destroys us (pantheism.net/beliefs.htm).
Pantheists assign divine attributes to nature and the universe, rather than Jehovah.
Pantheists’ Don’t Believe in Supernatural Beings
As a point of fact, pure Pantheists don’t believe in supernatural beings.
• “When we say we revere the universe we are not talking about a supernatural being, because we do not believe in supernatural beings” (pantheism.net/beliefs.htm).
Along these same lines, scientific Pantheists “belief that the universe and nature are divine.” This type of pantheism “is a religion that requires no faith other than common sense, no revelation other than open eyes and a mind open to evidence, no guru other than your own self” (pantheism.net/paul/variety1.htm).
People who want to cling to Pantheistic beliefs but still believe in god as a person extending beyond the cosmos are called panentheists.
Pantheists Don’t Believe in Supernatural Revelation
Since Pantheists don’t believe in supernatural beings, they don’t believe in revelation, since they don’t believe in a god who can reveal anything.
Pantheists don’t believe in the Bible, or that God ever spoke to man in any fashion, because they don’t believe in the existence of Jehovah (cf. Heb. 1:1-2).
Pantheists Claim to Believe in Common Sense
Pantheists don’t believe in supernatural beings or revelation, but claim to believe in common sense.
• Scientific Pantheism “is a religion that requires no faith other than common sense, no revelation other than open eyes and a mind open to evidence” (pantheism.net/paul/variety1.htm).
Godcalls us to look at the universe and conclude there must be a supernatural being whom we must seek, find, and obey.
Paul makes this point to Pantheists in Rome, writing:
• “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened” (Rom. 1:20-21).
Pantheists Embrace Humanism
Pantheism and Humanism are different, but they embrace many of the same ideas. As a result, Pantheists inclusively reach out to Humanists.
• But our beliefs are entirely naturalistic, and compatible with atheism, humanism and naturalism. . . . We offer a home to all forms of naturalistic spirituality – scientific pantheism, religious humanism . . . (pantheism.net).
Pantheism and Humanism coexist on several levels, but especially in the belief that man can direct his own steps. Rules out a planned path by a Sovereign Creator. Directing own path is called wandering by Him. Hence, He guides my path in righteousness.
• Scientific Pantheism “is a religion that requires no faith other than common sense, no revelation other than open eyes and a mind open to evidence, no guru other than your own self” (pantheism.net/paul/variety1.htm).
The Bible, on the other hand, teaches otherwise.
• “All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirits” (Pr. 16:2).
• “There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death” (Pr. 16:25).
If we reject God’s word and try to direct our own steps, the end will be eternal damnation.
Pantheists Believe in Emotions
Since Pantheists don’t believe in Jehovah, reject revelation, have a perverted notion of common sense, and believe they can direct their own steps, their religion is one of emotionalism.
• “When we say we revere the universe we are not talking about a supernatural being, because we do not believe in supernatural beings. We are talking about the way our senses and our emotions force us to respond to the overwhelming mystery and power that surrounds us” (pantheism.net/beliefs.htm).
Like Pantheists and Humanists, the Jews chose emotionalism over knowledge of God through His word. As a result, they are lost in sin.
• “Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God” (Rom. 10:1-3).
Emotionalism in Society and Religion
As Pantheism spreads through society and religion, people are increasingly basing their beliefs on emotions.
As noted in the first article of this series, Pantheism is incorporated into the Green movement, especially with the spiritual Greens — a movement of feelings and emotions.
Also, as we’ve already discussed in this series, the syncretism among religions that’s occurring today is deeply rooted in Pantheism. Both the Emerging Consciousness Movement and Emerging Church Movement are based on feelings — feelings over truth, and experience over reason.
As religions based on feelings and experience increase in popularity in years to come, we must be careful not to be carried away by these doctrines.
We must be careful to preach truth, teach truth, believe truth, and practice truth.
Our emotions must be grounded upon the truth revealed in God’s word, rather than allowing ourselves to be guided by our emotions.
Like all religious terms, there are multiple ways to interpret and define the word “pantheism”.
* Atheistic Pantheism: The Universe exists in accordance with science, with God as an omnipresent emergent property of the Universe.
* Deistic Pantheism: God is the Universe and we are all parts of it; we can appreciate and worship it, but, it is not a personal deity and it won’t actively interact with us.
* Theistic Pantheism: God is the Universe, and it is a living being that, through prayerfulness and meditation and other religious techniques, we can try to live our life in accordance with its will. It has particular moral rules that it wants people to follow, and might even want some kind of acknowledgement or relationship with us.
All Truth of life here in this realm was spoken by Jesus Christ. There is no other gate or portal, no other medium or mediator. Humbling oneself to Him and surrendering your own way is the only Way.