Every week although the day varies, I have baking day. Just one more way I avoid preservatives and keep it real.
This recipe is easy for a even a newbie to bread baking can follow. I have played with it over the last year and have got it down now. One thing I have learned is that the longer you knead the dough the better the outcome so make sure to allow it to be in the mixer on the kneader for at the least, 10 minutes.
The second phase of kneading I do by hand, this assures me by feel that I have the right consistency.
magliette calcio a poco prezzo
We save alot of money and avoid the weird additives I don’t want in our house. this is so basic and lasts us usually about 2 weeks, give or take. It freezes well and is so good!
- 1¼ cups warm water, 95 to 110 degrees F
- 1¼ tsp or 1 pack of Hodgson Mill Active Dry Yeast
- 1 cup raw, room temperature milk
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tsp, sea salt
- 3 tbsp. pastured raw milk butter
- 6 cups Wheat Montana GMO free Flour
- In a large bowl (I use my KitchenAid), mix the warm water and the yeast. Add milk, honey, salt and butter. Stir well.
- Add 4 cups of flour and mix well, add enough remaining flour to make a dough that the spoon follows around the bowl.
- Set on the mixer and add the kneading attachment. Allow to run on low, kneading for 10 minutes. Add enough remaining flour until the dough is firm and smooth to touch. (This varies by flour so check your dough, don't just dump in 6 cups of flour)
- Grease another large bowl with butter or coconut oil and put the dough in it. Cover with a cloth and place in a warm, draft free place for 1 hour. Allow to double in size and raise.
- Punch down and knead dough on floured board for 5 more minutes or until bubbles are gone from the dough.
- Grease 2 bread pans with butter, lard or coconut oil.
- Divide into 2 parts, shaping each piece into a loaf shape. Pleace each one in a well greased owns. Cover with smae cloth and palce in warm, draft free place for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Brush with milk before baking for a nice crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until golden brown on top and the bread sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove and allow to cool, enjoy!